the major shredder

Monday, December 1, 2008






































yes me surfing the Hawaiian waves ,and this is proof that i was surfing 2 u non believers... and me hanging out with Uncle Bryan. He is the coach who has trained the worlds greatest surf pros and is the coolest dude ever man... and yes me and the ladies at the O'Neil party dudes....and this is one of my poems that i been working on
AS i fly the Hawaiian traditions
i see myself walking the path of the ocean
as what it taught me
as the path i move forward as if i am paddling for a perfect wave...
...As the elders telling me to wake up and move forward
as i grow up to the path i am meant to be
as the trip was already planned for me ....
....and i learn from all this that surf is my path to succeed in life.....

Posted by Tony at 11:13 PM  
1 comments
Unknown said...

I can't wipe the smile off my face. You guys seriously rock! I'm very, very impressed. But why is Danny the only one in pictures with hot girls?

December 2, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment